There are a variety of ways that individuals, both kids and adults, can partner with Clean Sweep. Below are just a few ideas to get started. Email us about your advocacy efforts to let us know what you are doing so we can celebrate your efforts privately, on our Wall of Fame, or perhaps with a sweepstakes entry (we are still figuring this out).
- Talk to local businesses about limiting their use of disposable items.
- Recruit local businesses to donate cash or other prizes for our sweepstakes.
- Write to your local, state, or national elected officials to ask them to advocate for trash reducing measures in your community.
- Organize a local clean up effort and encourage everyone to signup for our sweepstakes.
- Contact local law enforcement to ask them to step up efforts to enforce anti-dumping laws.