NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 13 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States.
Employees or officers of Music Is Instrumental, Inc. d/b/a Clean Sweep (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement To Rules: By participating, you agree to be unconditionally bound by these rules (the “Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein and that all information provided by you with your entry is fully accurate. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The applicable period for each Sweepstakes will be announced separately on www.cleansweepstakes.org. All online entries must be received between the applicable dates in Eastern Standard Time.
4. How To Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on www.cleansweepstakes.org. There is no charge to enter, and no activity required other than completing this form. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Entries via our website without original photos of trash collected by the entrant filling one or more 30 gallon trash bags to earn one sweepstakes entry per full bag or a full pick-up truck bed filled with trash bags and/or oversized items earning ten sweepstakes entries are disqualified. You may enter our Sweepstakes more than once and/or may be awarded multiple entries at the sole discretion of the Sponsor based on the amount of litter removal you perform and report on your entry form. You may not enter more times by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Alternative entries may also be accepted by the Sponsor via email to [email protected] provided that provide all name, email address, and location information fields found on our website entry form and the statement “I picked up trash for Clean Sweep.”
5. Prize(s): Each Sweepstakes may have multiple winners. The specifics of the prize(s) shall be solely determined by the Sponsor and may change at any time until the drawing has been conducted. No cash or other prize substitutions shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Entrants may not win more than one prize per sweepstakes without the express permission of the Sponsor.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address provided with their Sweepstakes entry within five (5) days following the winner selection. Winners are required to claim the prize and return a completed and executed Affidavit of Eligibility within 15 days from the time award notification was sent by the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited. The Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may choose an alternative winner for any forfeited prize, may roll the prize over to a future Sweepstakes, or may cancel the prize.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted By You: By entering this content you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before an arbitrator chosen by the parties pursuant to the then-current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: The names of Sweepstakes winners and the Rules of the Sweepstakes shall be posted on www.cleansweepstakes.org.
14. The Rules for this Sweepstakes may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and such modifications become effective immediately upon posting the new Rules at www.cleansweepstakes.org.